HATTIESBURG, MS (WDAM) – With the help of a grant from the National Rifle Association, the Jones County Sheriff Department has added more firearms to the patrol division. The NRA awarded the law enforcement agency $3, 400 for the purchase of 2 fully suppressed AR-15 rifles.
- OpEd: Vote no on the gun initiatives
- When Politicians Speak Truthfully On Guns, Believe Them
- Montana: Missoula Passes Amended Emergency Gun Ban In Public Places
- Billionaires Spend Millions on Ballot Initiatives
- Democratic Congressional Candidate Katie Hall Wants Nationwide Gun Control Similar to California’s