HATTIESBURG, MS (WDAM) – With the help of a grant from the National Rifle Association, the Jones County Sheriff Department has added more firearms to the patrol division. The NRA awarded the law enforcement agency $3, 400 for the purchase of 2 fully suppressed AR-15 rifles.
- NRA Country Presents Lee Brice with Special Guests Easton Corbin and Tyler Farr at the Great American Outdoor Show
- Washington: Anti-Gun Group Announces 2019 Agenda
- Get your 2019 NRA Country Concert Tickets Now!
- Ohio: Self-Defense Legislation Heads to Gov. Kasich’s Desk After House Concurrence
- Checks and Balances? Massachusetts Executive Branch Flouts Court Orders on Firearms Licenses