Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
- Idaho: Opportunity to See Lt. Col. Oliver North Speak
- Anti-Gun Democrats Inject Politics into Banking, Seek Punishment for Regulator Who Pushes Back
- Gun Control Lobby Gives Hillary Clinton Participation Trophy
- New York: Final Gavel Drops with Gun Bills Failing To Advance In Albany
- Study Finds Fewer People Willing to Answer Questions about Gun Ownership