Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
- With Kavanaugh on court, gun laws could be targeted
- Tennessee: White male ‘gun nuts’ are ‘biggest terrorist organization on the planet,’ Bredesen ally wrote online: report
- Kansas parade won’t bar Kobach’s replica gun
- New York: Hit for voting against gun control bills, Molinaro says it’s more important to get to the root of violence
- Shop NRAstore October Surprise Deals