Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
- NRA Country Presents Lee Brice with Special Guests Easton Corbin and Tyler Farr at the Great American Outdoor Show
- Washington: Anti-Gun Group Announces 2019 Agenda
- Get your 2019 NRA Country Concert Tickets Now!
- Ohio: Self-Defense Legislation Heads to Gov. Kasich’s Desk After House Concurrence
- Checks and Balances? Massachusetts Executive Branch Flouts Court Orders on Firearms Licenses